- Yankee Candle A Calm & Quiet Place
- Yankee Candle Baby Powder
- Yankee Candle Black Cherry
- Yankee Candle Black Coconut
- Yankee Candle Cherry Blossom
- Yankee Candle Clean Cotton
- Yankee Candle Coconut Splash
- Yankee Candle Dried Lavender & oak
- Yankee Candle Fluffy Towels
- Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses
- Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home
- Yankee Candle Mango Peach Salsa
- Yankee Candle Moonlit Blossoms
- Yankee Candle Mulberry Fig Delight
- Yankee Candle Pink Sands
- Yankee Candle Seaside Woods
- Yankee Candle Shea butter
- Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie
- Yankee Candle Soft Blanket
- Yankee Candle Sun Drenched Apricot Rose
- Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake
- Yankee Candle Vanilla Lime
- Yankee Candle Warm Cashmere
Yankee Candle scents
Yankee Candle started in 1969. When a 16-year-old boy wants to make a candle for his mothers as a Christmas present, the neighbor sees it and wants to buy one too. The boy starts a small shop with the help of his father. More than 50 years later, Yankee Candle has grown into one of the largest scented candle companies.
Yankee Candle puts high quality first, after the scents have been developed, they are tested several times for scent and quality in order to make the best scented candles. Yankee Candle is also known for its high quality paraffin which improves the burning time. This way you can enjoy the wonderful scent and a cozy and attractive home for hours.
There are dozens of delicious scents from Yankee Candle and they are also available in 6 different sizes, so there is enough choice for every home!
Yankee Candle Care
It is important to take good care of your candles. For example, it is important that the wick is cut to 3 mm each time before you burn it. You can do this with special scissors for fuses. To prevent the candle from tunneling, it is best to let the candle burn for at least 1 hour the first time. When the top layer has completely melted and then hardens again, the candle will burn evenly. If you don't, you can see a rim begin to form around the candle. In addition, pay close attention to where you place the candle, the heat that the candle radiates can slightly affect the environment. By taking good care of your candles you can fully enjoy them!